Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vomiting Aspiration Is Person Aware

scapegoats


I've seen a hundred times Kill Bill, I love the Final Fantasy saga , I really like Death Note and friends ... I have not killed anyone! Am I an alien?
And it has happened again, there has been a grisly murder and guilt, of course, had to be a manga, or video game or a movie. And they are extremely dangerous, capable of turning anyone into a psychopath.

In April 2000, a boy named Joseph killed his parents and his sister with a katana. Public opinion and, of course, the strict press of our country, soon to attribute the blame game that the boy was hooked, the Final Fantasy VIII .
At eleven years old, Natsumi, popularly known as Nevada-tan, slaughtered his best friend in a classroom at his school and walked full of blood at the sight of all his companions. She was addicted to gore since I saw Battle Royale .
few days ago, police in Seoul five teenagers accused of abducting and killing a girl in his gang and drain your body's blood, as they had seen Detective Conan .

And now come the tabloid that populate the English television set and a discussion of the logical conclusion is: vetemos manga, video games vetemos, vetemos everything including the violence because it is bad because it makes people lose control and commit such atrocities.

What if, for once, we started looking for the real causes of this instead of passing the buck and pointed blame at something that has nothing to do with the problems of these people? What if parents educate their children? What if teachers teach more than language and math? What kind of world we live in?

0 comments:

Post a Comment