Thursday, August 5, 2010

Business Problems With Jamba Juice

London


If this year (and for me, as for many, years are measured more in terms of the academic year calendar) had been special and successful right from the start because of the practice of end of the race and the decisions taken in the near future, the summer is to be expected.
I went to London emerged as a desperate idea to celebrate that we are graduates, and eventually extended to thirty-four days have passed as if they were two. Now I'm here in my room in Ourense, sitting by the computer, surrounded by my posters and my books, I find hard to digest that I have really been a month away from home in the capital of the United Kingdom.
What I can say? Things do not look the same when you go for a weekend to find a place, that when you have the whole month to immerse yourself in your day to day, even when thirty days are a breeze. I've been (I guess) for London, a tourist with benefits.

London There are many things that I like, and others that stunned me. I greatly scale trafficking not only in the city but also on the road: is a real battle, every man for himself. No signs, no speed limits, come from the right or left to consumer tastes, is passed is red, green or blue. The green lights for pedestrians during, hopefully, three seconds, and you have to look the same because the drivers will not matter that there are people crossing the road. And the fact is that I did not see a single accident in all my time walking the streets where it seems to be way open to everyone. Removing
that, subtracting also the exorbitant prices (except in books: Britain is my paradise) and the food quite artificial (GM, starchy, take-away ), the truth is that I would not mind to go one year old or two to live there, and now I'm back and what I'm missing.
What I like about London is living in her attractions for all tastes, as if four or five different cities within the same: you can spend a busy day shopping in Oxford or Regent Street, and suddenly meet a two hundred acre park where kite flying. The next day you walk through the oldest part of town, where, shocking as it is raised a few skyscrapers, and then you lose by Covent Garden and at times feel reminiscent of Broadway. There are markets where they sell everything from watches to mirrors Guns 'n' Roses, and six-story library in which I could be weeks. You can find the world's busiest city, or village calmer.

for me personally because she had gone too far (but I spend my future money and years ahead of it) has been a wonderful experience, and not just to see some of the best museums in the world or to fulfill my dream of stepping Stratford-upon-Avon, but because I proved to myself many things. First, I am much more independent than I thought. And second, that English is still mine. I've always adored, I was always good and always wanted to study something related to English, but there were the thorn and the fear of hitting the wall at the moment of truth. And the night was about two hours talking and talking with a heavy Indian (which character ...) and discovered that I can hold a conversation in English without any difficulty or need for translation, I fell over yet the language of Shakespeare. I make mistakes, yes, and my Pronunciation has years light to improve, but Tim (my teacher at the academy) I wondered more than anyone in the class and I answered, looking at me with those eyes of his gigantic: Absolutely. English chatted with people from Italy, Brazil, Turkey, Japan, Korea and elsewhere in the world for three weeks, and English sent to walk to a nearby stupid one night he came to complain that we did a lot of noise when we were just whispering. And, of course, in English, I became the most educated person in the world because nothing else but the English are the most friendly and right there: please, thank you, sure, excuse me, sorry ... for everything.
The truth is, if I were, I would go alone to practice much more than I have. Perhaps in not too long.
has also been a month of living almost twenty-four hours with two of my friends, usually for the better, although there are always small shocks. After all this time, it will be strange not to see them until September and I will miss, especially because they are the only ones who have been partakers of the same and that, therefore, include any jokes or explanations regarding this time.

Pret A Manger, Starbucks, Costa Coffee, Pizza Hut buffet, KFC ... I will miss you, but now I have fruits, vegetables and orange juice. Cliffs, showers that do not throw water, drawer that opens only ... I will miss you, but like my bed is not resting on anything. Señora del Inglés breakfast , happy lad, little notes under the door, Jambo ... I will miss you, but the complaint form was (more or less) seriously. Book House ... sorry but from now I'll be unfaithful to Waterstone's and Foyles.

ただいま!

0 comments:

Post a Comment