Sunday, October 17, 2010

Free Online Techdeck.com



I always thought that an Apocalyptica concert had to be totally different from any other. What is, is an unparalleled experience and hilarious and I laugh at many groups with guitars and a singer, because these four, with cellos and charisma are able to encourage people far more than most.
a couple of months ago I spoke about what they are clean Muse live, today I add that, nevertheless, I do not like large concerts, and that what I really love is positioned as close to the stage, jumping, shouting and singing. That is without doubt one of the things I appreciate, having been in second row on Thursday, as these guys, especially Paavo (as I like screaming your name), know very well how to motivate the public, and interacted all the time us because, unlike many, there are those who take the stage, offering their music and that's it, but looking to get everyone involved and a good time. The truth is that I laughed a lot between the upset of the day (Perttu) shouting "Perkele!" Eicca trying to convince us how good the album, both giving us an interesting dose of fanservice and jumping Paavo lack of hair to shake.
musical level, is a real joy to be there before, to see how cellos are answered each other and hear the beautiful melodies that are performed by them. Spectacular live tremendously better than any record and well above most of the groups.
I think the song selection was appropriate, also taking into account the voice of Tipe Johnson, backing vocalist, who played End of me, I'm not Jesus , bring them to light and I do not care . I missed my favorite album, Not strong enough, but otherwise would have missed Brent Smith, and I would have liked them to play Life burns! , but, truth be heard live Bittersweet, Seek n destroy , Last hope , Refuse / Resist and all others far outweighs that. Uppercase are geniuses.
what else I can say that, with its hour and a half, I did not short at all, but was very intense and was very thorough. Okay, I would have loved to come back out and delight me with a few tracks, and still be there all night racking my throat, but I think it was a perfect extension.
chronicled here would close if there is no more, but there was. First, to comment that I liked very much the opening act, Livingston, and are lovely. They were there since the end of your hand, ready to chat with everyone and take pictures, and of course I have autographs and photos with them, until I came out to Jakob that looks like the BBC's Robin Hood: I had all the time thinking I could not resist. And I can not omit to Chris, who is the nicest.
also add that all Apocalyptica, Perttu including sleeper, deserves to take my hat (if any) because they came out tired and still took the time to take pictures and sign everyone, and I exchange a few words with them and with Tipe. They were lovely and I can not forget when I started with Eicca, put my arm back for the photo and the boy hugged me around the waist and pulled me closer to him, then wanted to say a thousand things that I admire, I think a genius, I clip with Brent Smith ... but I just went "You're the best" and his response was: "Yeah" (the "I know" I guess I decided to keep quiet XDDD). A Paavo was going to say what his name means in English, but then I did not dare, so I have had enough of Robin Hood. With Mikko was fun because while we approach another girl and me, and opened our arms as if to say: "Come to me, girls." And as for Perttu ... because we had waiting, the brave few who stayed there about an hour more than the rest because he was sleeping. In fact, they wanted to close the courtroom and had to wait for the gentleman, who, when he left, he asked us with your voice exhausted that we stopped going to take things to the bus and then return. Boy, turned silver pen in hand and eager to do the goose.
The two days in Madrid were truly memorable, and I have many anecdotes, like the meeting with Mr. Mario Vaquero, but Apocalyptica is best in a long time and not wait to return (or having money to travel) and go to see them again. Before he loved, now love with all my heart.


PD: It is still suspect that a member of his staff wearing a shirt of soft and they drink water Sousas . "I will find you one of these days by Ourense?

0 comments:

Post a Comment