Friday, November 19, 2010

Phlegm Taste Like Blood

A little humanity

Blase said that the medicine I have the brains absorbed ... I think he's right, so today I will tell you how after a day emo, I came to believe in humanity.

temporary space Location: me and my pack of 5 kg, 19'45 pm, just out class, with just enough time to get to class apra my new student

try to stop a bus, and passes me because the stop was 10 meters ...
the next bus stop at the stop for ... and ignores me ¬ ¬

ascend to the third bus that leaves me somewhat further, but it's worth.

try to validate my travel card but ... exhausted bIIIIIIIIIIp
title
try the other .. more of the same
I open the zipper on my purse and leaves a fly ...

The Buser closes the door and start

- no, sorry, look, I'm now esque Bonobus and not the money levo> / / <
-mmmmh .. good as the next low
- worth
- but stay here I see you eh?
- yes,
...

Lady hamor full of random, but where are you going? far?
- No, quiet, a walk, do not worry
"No man is that I'm going to end, if I pass I want you
- No really worry that I feel bad, I walk and you're
- No, girl, what nonsense! It costs me nothing! - and with a smile she paid for the trip

When I got off, well before she went to where I was and I said goodbye, thanking once more.

Will the spirit of Christmas, for he comes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment