Sunday, August 29, 2010

Asking Friends For Contributions?



While I tremble at the prospect of beginning a new course, the truth is that I can not complain about the summer that preceded it, because, despite a small injury I has had to stand pretty much what I would have liked, my July in London my August and no concerns have been great, for a long time since I was so relaxed. And indeed, one of the best experiences of these holidays has been the Muse concert at the Festival Xacobeo which brought 25,000 people on 27 August in the Monte do Gozo (Santiago). My sprain occurred at the wrong time made me doubt almost until the last minute, despite having purchased tickets, but I'm glad I've gone, because these three characters are one of the best bands I've seen live. Despite how short his speech was made, the selection of songs (when they left the stage and heard the first notes of New Born I dropped tears) the set of lights and decorations and, above all, its superb sound, completely paid off, and although I had to spend a good deal of time sitting, I enjoyed as a dwarf. There are very few groups that can say they sound perfect live, and certainly far fewer than outweigh the recordings, and I think that Muse is one of them. As George told me on Twitter, who has not been to a concert of these guys do not know what is lost. Quite an experience, and hopefully be lucky enough to repeat it soon.
Thanks for putting the finishing gold my month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment