Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cinnamon Causes Heartburn

CARLOS ... THE CACHI! SMALL



Carlos Bledsoe is a friend of collecting I tinido madelman the pleasure of meeting in person, we have seen in more than one occasion and I felt trapped with his charm and his smile eternal ( in spite of everything ...). Carlos is also known in the community as madelman "The Cachi ..." Collector
prone
purist, but Carlos is so caught up with action figure who is unable to accept a single style. Where moving is more comfortable in what he calls "custom" purism "of madelman because it gives the opportunity to do some work with figures and accessories as faithful to the style MADEL . And if you must choose a series of action figure, it is clear that he has already chosen. The series that took MADEL West in its second generation. The first time I met him, and remarked that as to himself the trappings of Western caravan ....

I put some pictures of his action figure, their custom, their shelf ... of his collection, not all is not indigestion. Carlos

a friend who is part of me "GALLERY OF FRIENDS" on this blog.


RACK DETAIL



OUT OF THE BOX



Reviewing



PREPARING THE SAFARI



DETAILS OF FOURTH Toymaker



0 comments:

Post a Comment