For Christmas I started to think what would be cool to gather all bloggers ... There are few drawbacks: different backgrounds, different ages, dif ferent
bloggers circles .. and also the subject of money and property ...
I was talking to Fox for a long time, and eventually, was thanks to was an "offer" cheap "flights" to Valencia, which prompted me to put time and place. Later, the "offer" would be discovered as a real scam and ended up coming with ryanair ... like everyone else.
Fox needed to know the days before the end of that week. Back then I was swimming (and half of bloggers) at exam time. So I launched the proposal as a facebook event and typed mails right and left. Soon we were a few insurance. The penalty is that there were also low, some from the beginning, others rushing to the end and others that pleasantly surprised us with ^ ^
presence
The site chosen was Floor Franco, of which I have spoken, my old house, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge and dining ... (is for sale, interested here )
guests (who confirmed attendance) were around the 10 potentially total up to 14 with children living in Valencia ...
And the countdown began:
10 days: studying for exams, I'm throwing PF peeks to see what could be used and what remains
4 days : buf, surf, and if that morning
3 days: start classes, " shit, well, I make a shopping list in class and I'll see"
2 days: I collection of pillows, blankets, sleeping bags, sheets and towels ... and I realize that it is physically impossible to transport it all by myself without dying in the attempt
1 day: him to make me chief chauffeur, low to make the first purchase, my wishful thinking that would suffice ... under twice (a dot were fingers fall off gangrene)
DAY 1.0 (Thursday, 1 st round of arrivals): there are 3 normal beds, the beds and two sofas Today only get 3, so do not worry too much. At home we have milk, water, soft drinks, beer, food ... I think everything will be fine .. Zorro come, Malkev and Mass, and forced the latter to sleep with me, poor, with the site that was ... but I wanted to touch and I did not know how!
2.0 DAY (Friday 2 nd round), " oh, crap, lack of everything, we do not eat anybody, and nothing to drink or fish the river!" Toca trip to super again, thank goodness, now I walk with an escort. Mallorca team arrives, and they are united by the Valencian. Invaded the house ... and within two hours of beer supplies are scarce, so we came down swift and fast for more. Fox begins to burst battery (it is a crack, I hate it) , while others take turns on guitar, and Jill is the one who manages to make you think you sold me no the broken microphone (also hate ) as I am only going up and down to pick up lost people and get a double inflatable mattress super groovy!
And things start to roll ...
And finally comes the first round of goodbyes, followed closely by the second and third. The floor is cold and lonely, the range is back with us. A day comes the fourth bounce, and two days later (against all knowledge ) last. Say goodbye to Fox and I go to sleep in my new mattress, "tomorrow is another day and I expect shit from PF to abort."
have to see how decent they were ... I collected everything in a flash, the Chief has returned to help me with the move and only a tiny big mark of your presence: A LOT ALCOHOL!! But what is this? 12 degenerates and we all did not end as ladybugs or a single bottle of alcohol!! Not even the vodka with jelly and I made only half!!
In the next presentation to the Alcoholics Anonymous saved us, I think they cut the roll
0 comments:
Post a Comment