Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chave De AtivaÇao Sound Blaster X-fi Mb

Fox & bunny: the encounter in the Eternal City


see us again, "When? Where? There were doubts, but appeared to us the perfect opportunity ... "Too good to be true" so I thought
Zorro, so I took the fate of things get screwed up from start to finish: temporary, examinations, exhibitions, delays, strikes ...

But after all, has been an Epic Win. Against all odds (and against all odds) we planted in Rome on which he played, we got home from my friend the Greek with our bags to bursting with warm clothes and gifts for the home.
A few days later we returned with a thousand photos, so many more memories and return gifts.

not only gave us time to visit all the must of Rome, if not to enjoy things that are usually left in the background. Wander aimlessly, despite the cold, has its charm.
I was wanting to party there but were unable to take or to tow ... What exhaustion! kicking all day without eating barely (or burning it all), I have cleared up drawings the soles of boots> _ <

Luckily for the arrival in Barcelona was relaxed enough to enjoy my Husky and Freckles. Rides, beer, pizza and ... What was it we drank? ... good, and Black Cat xD blends


Eternal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment