Yesterday my Grem was caught throwing a tantrum over the issue of Christmas gifts. And I've been thinking a lot and he's right, I'm Mosque.
In my house not intended to gift: my mother, says he works and has no time for anything ( it every morning or every evening free, according to Time ) ... On Sunday I told my father to go buy a couple of quick things ( that you do not like shopping ) and he said he had no soul or spirit of Christmas ... for me so just kill me.
From the 11 years that I heard about the Magi and others, I have taking care of the gifts of all, with the result that rare I have not bought one myself.
Why, you know what I mean?
gifts that I like, dammit! Yes, I like to give away at Christmas and my birthday! As much as they are gifts that society forces you and blabla ... beings are gregarious gentlemen! live in society, which guides us and manipulates us, hell, if they do or for worse, I make gifts I find something good, dammit!
And call me materialistic stoning, because I am not asking me to get any fancy that I choose, or buy me things to buy, but come on, think a little in me how I can like or thrill, or need ... how you can surprise me or put a smile on your face ...
So Far ... A week ago I lost my wallet ... "No one has crossed my mind I need one? Not really.
I have no mp3, my phones are falling apart, watercolor pencils I asked for 6 months in my house have noticed that lately I love comics and whenever I can bring new home, I want to make Camino de Santiago and I've been looking walking boots since last summer ... because nobody would think anything.
For me the Christmas spirit is to think a little in others and find ways to make a little happy to get a laugh or surprise ... Well, in my family that does not exist. And fuck me.
Yes, I've decided I like gifts, even tricks of society to spend money, but think a little bit in my (albeit because society gives rise) I find a way say that I appreciate.
That if you come after me one day, apropos of nothing and you amaze me with some ole! cry of emotion, but as this is rarely, gentlemen, what less than expected to agree a bit on my special days?
At 18 I got a collection of DVDs in the history of Spain ( hate the story and it was hard to get good grades in high school, so gave me ). And since then I have not have birthday presents. Last year the only thing that gave me was my sister, and a simple box to shoot a lever Waltz Amelié heard, I got a smile when I hear yet seen. I love this box for what it is and what it means to me, and what it might cost? "2-3 euros? You do not know how happy I have done.
The Most people who deny these things, I concluded that is because in the background are afraid to disappoint them or disappoint them and think they may not receive anything or do not like (because I really have not thought in you )..... and I believe because I was. But I realized that no, I do like me and makes me much damage I do not give away. I do not want luxuries and whims, I think someone like me and get me a smile, without my having to tell, even the society that tells you to do so.
0 comments:
Post a Comment