This may sound strange coming from someone who belongs to the board of an association of Japanese culture and manganime, but several years ago I barely see the second: Japanese animation . Removing Chobits, I spent the last year, and Vampire Knight , Which I hooked this summer with two friends I saw while reading the manga, the truth is that there was no series from ... since ... "Bachelor? And it rained. Simply put, since I bought my first volume of manga I knew that I feel better in the pages of a comic book in front of my computer screen. I discovered that some of the animes that I liked had long had much higher quality paper. And I settled.
I do not mean, and that is not understood in this way, the anime is of lower quality than the manga. There is everything, the need to completely change the story that are based, have to reproduce it to the letter. Some are Short and others, forever. Some more fun and others too slow. The need to offer an original story and others still rely on an existing one, overwhelm quality. Some series after browsed the comics, it would read, yet a thousand times on TV (as is the case for Slayers ), but others never will live up to the manga. I guess, at bottom, a large part depends on what you have fallen into our hands first, the time of our lives that we have given to that story and what has meaning for us, I am still of manga.
The fact is that, following the Third Conference Kamakura, the flame of concern began to burn in my stomach, first very small and then a little bigger, also asking me to catch up on anime, giving him the opportunity he deserves. And I heard the wise words of Meji and started to download Angel beats! .
Angel beats! tells the story of Otonashi Yuzuru, a teenager who, unable to remember anything of his past life, is a new and different world, a place of transit to the afterlife. In this new reality, he met Yuri, the leader of a guerrilla war against God and that is their representative, Angel, a girl with supernatural powers which deals with maintaining order, the problem is that people who live normally, as expected, they disappear, they go to Heaven.
Vale, it took me about three months in meager thirteen episodes (the lack of time), but acknowledge that six or seven swallow me pull in a couple of days. The story is both light and deep, it takes us into the lives hard and sad for all his characters, but without falling into excessive drama without losing its relaxed and so we entertain, but also tells us something else. Masterfully combines humor and serious parts, using dreams and flashbacks to get a bit closer to the different characters, which are all charismatic and endearing. It makes us laugh, and mourn the seas.
has now been signed for a second season and I'm wondering what will bring expectant. In the meantime, I recommend the former.
0 comments:
Post a Comment