Thursday, December 16, 2010

Diabetic Breakthrough Cure

Get everyone! Asco Life

say I've never managed to finish collecting all ... until today.
Today I bought my first entire collection of comics! Okay, are only 5, but ho, makes the same illusion.
I've always bought comics to give away, or at most one in a used bookstore, but usually read in the fnac Strangis ... The evenings that I've spent sitting there ... and the resulting back pain, neck and arms.

But today I was doing paperwork in time between the police and the banks and the mealtimes and
I spent to buy the second of The Sandman ... T_T was not
But I began to browse the offers and I bought an entire collection (5 volumes) for 2.50 each. The boy's box has been giving me Gab and I finally did a descuentillo, or I have left one of the free volume as you look ... with the promise that back in there and tell you what I found.

now two volumes and a half and cool enough, are English authors and the story takes place in Barcelona ... and there are a lot of bullets very cool because Protas do parkour!

0 comments:

Post a Comment