Over one year to the next it's time to take stock and, although I am guided more by the academic courses so the calendar says, my particular year began in September, truth is that I consider necessary to see what 2010 has given himself to be more analytical and not sink into the present.
a personal level, 2010 has given me the end of an era, a turning point in my life. Security has given me confidence in myself and in some areas and large uncertainties in others. When you close a door open new ones, and we never know what'll meet beyond. But the race was a door that needed to close, and having successfully completed has been my achievement and course satisfaction. It has allowed me not only feel the reward of all the efforts, but also bury some grudges that have never been worth it and realize that people are never going to be there rather than what they should. I felt bad having to stop calling friend someone, but do not want to live deceived.
has been the year of Lost, the perfect finale for a series that has made me completely and I will never forget. I had to say goodbye to the island they landed long ago, I've been lost in the horizon and I realize that I will never be the same as before, either as writer or as a person.
I loved with all my heart and known to twenty people you have given my life. I laughed, angry, frustrated, sick and crying, in short, I have given myself completely as you thought you could only do on a sheet of paper. It was hard to leave, but I've learned that some of them will always live in me, just a small part of me will always be within them, but do not know.
I visited a place that I can now say that I love deeply, as is the elegant England, a country that I want to step on as I can. In London I spent 34 days and 34 nights, soaking in their lights, their freedom and their love for culture. I became more independent, happier, more outgoing. I lived with people from five continents, some of which are probably the most fascinating that I've ever met, and I wanted to mourn when I said goodbye to them. I fell in love a Korean Machiavellian and I laughed out loud at a Turk who imitated all the time Mr. Bean. I had to give a Hindu heavy long not leave me alone and asked if I had black friends. I looked into the eyes of Tim and I felt at the most incredible person on the planet. I was at Wimbledon Rafael Nadal encouraging, Oxford colándome in graduations and outside Stratford-upon-Avon is feeling the eyes misted me to step on the room where William Shakespeare was born. Stole knives and spoons, I watched the planes reflected in the waters of the Serpentine and gave them feed the pigeons English hand.
I read a lot, I have been fascinated by some works that I am guilty of not having discovered before and I started to say goodbye to my loved Fullmetal Alchemist, which I still have to devour the volume 26.
has also been a wonderful year for my musical experience. I had a pipe, like you would not believe, at a concert by Fito & Fitipaldis. I have seen face to face with the talent sitting in the auditorium of the frame when received to the splendid Kokusyoku Sumire. I was fascinated by the sympathy of Chris Isaak. I admired the quality of a group such as Muse, always perfect. And I hugged Eicca Apocalyptica, what to say, has been one of the best concerts of my life, both inside and outside of the Riviera, and there words to thank such a fantastic night. I met Mario Vaquero, be nice and charming as they come. And, of course, I turned to see the soft, which I go by the ears (always with affection).
I have organized, as part of the Kamakura Association, the Third Conference of Japanese Culture MangAnime and have spoken to the press and I went to the radio, where I had to hear how connecting live with Calvin (XDDD). I felt more comfortable and valued, and I think many things have begun to unravel.
This year I laughed a lot, I am excited and I cried, especially from September until now. I'm past my prime and I fear I have made the wrong decision. However, I know I can achieve what I set out and the important thing is that all doors are still open have not crossed.
In 2011 just hope to give me strength to face what comes over me, sense of humor to bear y. .. well, a bit of money I could use XD. Everything else depends only on me, and by now I know what I have to do to get it.
Thanks to those who always, you are always there. Your friendship is priceless.
0 comments:
Post a Comment