This year I first inning of hundred entries.
I started the year wish you health, wealth, love and sex , not what you will be touched, but between the crisis and the cold that makes ... I hope you at least sex has been great at all, and if you pass no love ...
I'm not making statements, or purpose. What I do is point in a notebook everything you do not want to forget that year has passed.
yes But this year I make resolutions, I'll load the backpack with a few. In 2011 I:
- not leave out the things I like and do them whenever you can: drawing, painting, writing, playing guitar, photography, rattle, do crafts ...
- Back to see all I want to see: Mass, Freckles, Fox, Kurai, Peibol, Jill, Worm ...
- Meet new bloggers, including Pétalus Burbu and, of course. But I have really wanted to know Arald, Malkev, Speedygirl or Exorsister. Do whatever you can.
- Having to keep a promise I made to Zorro (that means that this writing.)
- take my career to philosophy, but do not lend to me on hold. Ask
- Mundus scholarship for next year, and I would not be without her for not having moved me. Visit
- at least 8 new places and at least 3 new countries (yes, here I am blown away, but has given me strong).
- Make an avatar for each of Girls and the Ice Queen.
- think of me and give me more important. Try
- carry out the photo essay that I have in mind.
- Take a trip with the Girls That
- time to give me surprises when I try and not have to be postponed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment