had the brilliant idea of \u200b\u200bleaving the womb in the years to become full time test ...
So this year, we spent apart.
normal If your birthday already caught us all wrong (Except for the gift item, which falls under full rebates), this was all a bitch ... it was a couple of days before, but we could not do anything special because we were already placed with reviews Enebrero (January + February, what? least better than September ¬ ¬)
Peeeero, was a surprise, I found a lovely surprise and brought me a smile.
On my birthday my friends gathered all the people I love most and I was surprised, but I wanted to see who else then could not come.
In its day, has been backwards, we have not followed all but submitted his boy at dawn and went with it almost every day of his birthday ^ _ ^
why the detail of your boy has made my day, especially before you take it because we could not.
And when I am ... early bird entry is that the poor roommate, sidekick, had to stay awake and did not think anything better than starting to dress ... so by the time the bf here ... The Greek was a potpourri of things kitsch, I have wanted to see the pictures that have been classified as unfit for feisbĂș
any resemblance to the Greek coincidentally
0 comments:
Post a Comment