Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Star Wars Pimewood Derby Car

A bittersweet goodbye Something is not right to happiness


evidence I have increasingly objective that something is wrong.
I have trouble sleeping, and I begin to believe they are serious because:
  • I wake myself shouting words of anger as if they yell at my family
  • I sleep at the time I sleep, I wake up at 8'20 in the morning
  • I have much sleep, I dream of a nap and fuck me shouting or noisy works and I wake in my sleep, but not really because in reality there is no sound .. . a mess to you? imagine it as my brain goes, melted, melted ...

And I've noticed that this is happening today in dark brown when it was running late for an exam that started at 12 ... but instead of being late, I arrived early. A month soon.

Not that I know on which day you live is not what month vivo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment