hearing is recommended that background music while reading this post.
Paranoias
the night of January 5, 1973, my five year old, in San Roque (Cadiz) I got out of bed after midnight, I guess nervous in that magical night to pee. already in the hall way to the bathroom, I saw that there was light in the room and left there a few laughs. Opened the door, I looked and saw my parents and my uncle Armando, I looked and looked between them, with blame and anger, while (juggling) My father tried to hide from view the toys that Uncle Armando had fun with unconcealed laughter.
The next morning I found that the wise men had brought me lots of toys and had my first déjà vu to watch those games he had fleetingly glimpsed last night in a dream.
emphasize especially among those gifts that somehow a marked my future: the shirt of FC Barcelona. What's so special? Well ... my family is from Madrid and Real Madrid for more banter. My mother does not know or want to know about football is that you delayed sending the letter to their Majesties and since we did not Real Madrid jerseys and the child would not be without his shirt ... for the dawn there Barca chamarreta leading the unexpected birth of a Barça Madrid. Then he had to sew me a 14 on his back. Although the "toy" my childhood favorite was actually a geographical atlas was my father.
Four days later, on January 10, 1973, on English television screened a film "The ghost and Mrs. Muir. " Me and I liked the movie, but I thought of how I could remember more of what had been the first movie I had seen, so I decided to record the title of that film as the first film of my life. Finally I fell asleep watching the movie, but I still remember that title because of my childish whim.
Yesterday, January 5, 2011, after several years fighting with my scanner without being able to configure it in any of my three computers (each with a different operating system) to realize that I always gave the same message error, which I referred to the instruction manual that who knows where it will be-if-I lit a little light on the brain: What if what is broken is the cable and not the scanner? I tried to connect with another new cable ... et voilà: the end works perfectly. Yesterday I went to my mother and bought nearly a hundred old photos to scan (occurrence inspired by the beauty of Javier Berasaluce, who apparently is the son of former football player of the same name, it was Real Madrid goalkeeper).
On May 14, 1979, the day of my twelfth birthday, my uncle Armando gave me one of those books that I enjoyed most in my life: complete novels of Stefan Zweig. I remember how my three favorites, in this order:
- "The mercy dangerous" or "The impatience of the heart"
The next morning I found that the wise men had brought me lots of toys and had my first déjà vu to watch those games he had fleetingly glimpsed last night in a dream.
emphasize especially among those gifts that somehow a marked my future: the shirt of FC Barcelona. What's so special? Well ... my family is from Madrid and Real Madrid for more banter. My mother does not know or want to know about football is that you delayed sending the letter to their Majesties and since we did not Real Madrid jerseys and the child would not be without his shirt ... for the dawn there Barca chamarreta leading the unexpected birth of a Barça Madrid. Then he had to sew me a 14 on his back. Although the "toy" my childhood favorite was actually a geographical atlas was my father. Four days later, on January 10, 1973, on English television screened a film "The ghost and Mrs. Muir. " Me and I liked the movie, but I thought of how I could remember more of what had been the first movie I had seen, so I decided to record the title of that film as the first film of my life. Finally I fell asleep watching the movie, but I still remember that title because of my childish whim.
Yesterday, January 5, 2011, after several years fighting with my scanner without being able to configure it in any of my three computers (each with a different operating system) to realize that I always gave the same message error, which I referred to the instruction manual that who knows where it will be-if-I lit a little light on the brain: What if what is broken is the cable and not the scanner? I tried to connect with another new cable ... et voilà: the end works perfectly. Yesterday I went to my mother and bought nearly a hundred old photos to scan (occurrence inspired by the beauty of Javier Berasaluce, who apparently is the son of former football player of the same name, it was Real Madrid goalkeeper).
On May 14, 1979, the day of my twelfth birthday, my uncle Armando gave me one of those books that I enjoyed most in my life: complete novels of Stefan Zweig. I remember how my three favorites, in this order: - "The mercy dangerous" or "The impatience of the heart"
- "chess match" or "novel chess"
- "Letter from an Unknown Woman"
I was surprised that on the back of that book big green pasta put an Editorial Juventud number I called the book "Complete Works." Then I deduce that Sherlock Holmes investigating working day in the library of the orchard of my birthday Armando tito had to catch him off guard and without time to buy a present, took the first volume of those four Zweig and became my impromptu gift. indeterminate On a day in 1981, the best friend of my childhood, Carlos, I drove to a secluded place with the face of mystery and only then out of his sock a package of snuff that had caught his father. It was a pack of snuff blonde some Venezuelan friends had brought as a gift to his father. Since the man was a true black snuff smoker, parked one carton of blonde in a closet. My friend Carlos board decided it would serve to initiate us into smoking. That was the first time I lit a cigarette. He gave me a terrible disgusting, but everything ends up getting used one and soon after I became a smoker. Nearly three packs a day for an idiot with asthma and unwillingness for the sport do not seem the right choice.
The December 7, 2002, in the midst of flu suddenly took the drastic decision to quit, although he kept a carton of Camel almost over. The monkey was terrible, terrible, unbearable, but at the repeated attacks of the devil tempting me to comfort me again vice myself telling my uncompromising integrity Far someday return to smoking, but only after having had the guts to beat smoking. Gained more than five kilos and I had a very whores, but I finally got to leave the snuff radically and without any help. Only in a dream turned to light a cigarette, then I wake up knackered but relieved that it was just a nightmare. Five plus years later, far surpassed my addiction, at Christmas 2007, capriciously decided that-as promised-me smoking again after cleaning my lungs sabbatical after five years without nicotine. At first I smoke a cigarette loose. With I have uploaded the time consumption and smoking a year ago about a pack a day.
|
| The sr. crouching and mrs. Red, my ghosts. |
Tonight I have appeared in a dream two people recently died: parents of my friend Carlos. He had long been connected to an oxygen tank because of lung cancer. And died shortly after his wife died, also of cancer. I believe that dreams have told me that to die was not bad, but to stop smoking now. They also told me assure him that they were Carlos well, but I have his e-mail ...
Today, January 6, I decided it was time to say goodbye forever snuff.
Today, January 6, I decided it was time to say goodbye forever snuff.
What have they brought the kings?
Well this year was expected to fall to the desired end Kindle to read without getting sick of blind, but given the panic that I have to monkey snuff-fat and good-kilos the kings have been dropped, instead of e-reader-with a box of Champix for four weeks. So there is already a date for my last cigarette: on January 13. |
| Ms. Maif |
also brought me a strange garment that apparently called tracksuit, I suppose it's a hint.
Their Majesties also undoubtedly tired of my favorite jersey to a special affection I have for him, and I usually put almost always brought to me a very similar, but different color and the distinct neck.
He has also played parts of mobile phone, a Samsung Wave I've been messing around over and I was upset with what technical advances, I have connected from it by wifi to blog Sap of and I've read on the screen of junk an entire post and I even managed to write a comment from the aparatillo of yore with a touch screen with incredible precision, despite my dedazo-what.
And last but not least, I was presented with a maker of aluminum of a lifetime to make a good coffee comme il faut, which is well in the asshole George Clooney, Nespresso and capsule taped.
And last but not least, I was presented with a maker of aluminum of a lifetime to make a good coffee comme il faut, which is well in the asshole George Clooney, Nespresso and capsule taped.
0 comments:
Post a Comment