One of the reasons why I love Last.FM is the fact discover new music, sometimes similar to what you listen, and sometimes totally innovative. Thanks to Last.FM I've known many bands and artists otherwise nor would ring me, I have discarded some and I've become a follower of others. Because I admit, I love my favorite bands, but always good to change and choose new routes.
This case has not been Last.FM counselor, but Abel, who, not as usual, was talking about music, tell me this band recommended melodic metalcore from Gothenburg. Just knowing where they are clear that the product will be quality, and yet, I have been very pleasantly surprised.
so far have only released an eponymous album with ten songs, perhaps some material to judge, but record is really good, very listenable even for people who are not enthusiastic about loud music, catchy and well constructed. I have not decided what my favorite song, but you Losing Lost and have many ballots to be crowned, the truth ...
I leave a video of them to give you an idea of \u200b\u200bhow they sound.
0 comments:
Post a Comment