Monday, January 31, 2011

How To Wear Hair With Sweetheart Neckline

With two balls



We
fame, Valencia, driving a bit ... in a somewhat reckless, say (question, the Fox questions) . Servant, that he has no license and only goes by road bike, which means that I ignore the signs that I agree (pedestrians, drivers) I had not realized until I had to disengage the flywheel Zorro car the poor could not even release the tension I was carrying.
But is that enough to say something you do not stop to see it do you know what I mean, yes?

Well the other night I leave the cinema and I find this:

I imagine something like this:

- joer, do not we, eh? The reservation was at 10!
- Stop che stress out, you're a jinx!
"Look there is no room ... a, no, do not fit
- Can not what?
- will not do the cock that you not park there or Peter



- Say hello to Peter



Everything Goes Better than expected


0 comments:

Post a Comment