Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cyst Between My Breasts

News in House of the Silent ~ ~

I know that not many of you who follow me here and there not a single person who has been visiting this blog from day one, however, and for nearly a year and half the journey began and for me this remains an important place to share my impressions and not only about what I read, I see or hear, but also on events of my life.
Throughout this time, I've been carrying this around the world I am part beyond real life, a universe in which we are intertwined characters, settings, ideas ... Every time I start a book or watch a movie, I think comments to copy here, I note phrases that I call attention to transmitíroslas to you and in my head come the sketches of what public purpose.
House of the Silent ~ ~ will remain the same throughout 2011, or at least I hope, with the difference that this course is being so difficult for me that I have little time to devote to other things than those studies. So, I thought it set a number of regular mandatory sections will be positive because I force you to upgrade every so often and not let it stagnate. Not because it required entries will be mediocre, I want to be clear, nor is it an original idea, but I've seen in other posts that these sections were carried out and I thought, well, ... copy.

So everything continues as before, with the addition of two monthly sections may also serve so you can participate more: the first is Classic, which will analyze any product (movies, series, manga, anime, music ...) I consider legendary and everyone should know, the second, the character of the month, to be chosen from a survey of yourselves votaréis among several interrelated characters. These two sections were published, respectively, at the beginning and end of each month, but over time and seeing if it will work or not, or whether to return to business as usual.

Finally, I personally hope that the change is positive and we encourage you to get a little more. But we can always rectify.

0 comments:

Post a Comment