because it is a fairy godmother.
But fuck, it is in the armpit, and annoying when you least expect it and worse comes to you.
My fairy godmother turns out to be a co-worker's head. Medical profession and mother delivered in office. He has two sons, the eldest is a disaster at school, the only vague and more confused and with less memory than Dori, of Finding Nemo. The little something more applied and when a course that even she manages alone.
When I was in 3 and 4 stroke, underwent a wrong time, she almost quit school and give up, but his father, an uneducated man, very cultured, decided to sit next to her and ask. And so, repeating his father over and over all rough data, explaining the tedious theory and starting from scratch, came sixth and the MIR exam.
says that like his father did for her, she will do it for anyone in need. And every time you approach your child's final exams, get together some time off to study intensively with him. Tired of your child's picaresque, buying duplicate books and calendars reviews every week.
asked my father for advice on how to organize what was left of course, because I have several good fat annual and other things that I spend time I can not take everything and I decided to choose and prioritize. My father and every boss has more slaughter a camel in an after delegated to it, who knows my life better than I, for all that he tells the Chief.
Overall, the good woman who has adopted me, and now we were on Saturday to review subjects which I have arrears or crossed. And little by little, I put them picking and other day. It is a sun, and someday will have an honorable mention in my novel awards speech, but holy grace that makes me get up on Saturdays at 6 am to catch a train from one hour to Castellón. It is a bad person, I know, but after all week of practice and classes ... Saturday will make me uphill, is like one more day of class and therefore now my weekends are 24 hours. But yes, if not for her, nor madrugaría not consider, or anything ... the end of the day, as I said, I've grown a fairy godmother in the armpit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment