Friday, March 25, 2011

Sterling Silver Gumdrop Tree

Carnival Freak 2.0



Second edition.
And I'm late, if anyone doubted.

historical and Choose an activity.

I must say that not seem like any of the bloggers, your tickets have been the most gafapasta. That, or you have searched mob in Guguel to impress. Seriously:
"Russ? added letters in your name to feel important, just like Niche
"Rorschach? "That was not the watchmen?
"Tzara? Which gave its name to the famous shop
Tesla? "We screwed up with life in high school?
...

Not to mention that each one interprets the bases of the Carnival as it wants, and Worm, for example, transforms it into 3 time travel ¬ ¬

Well here's my contribution.

Characters: Da Vinci, Dali and Marilyn Monroe

And the activities are ... well, you judge:

The first two have summer romances. A few months full of passionate wild sex, nude art, imagination come to life, laughter and tears, without timetables or constraints. Bohemian life with two of the greatest artists who ever lived.
If it was me his muse, the Mona Lisa smile sure, I tell ya, there would be no doubts for years.
Dalí gives enough grime to see it, it must be said, but his works ... imagine that inspired someone to work wonders similar ... ains ... makes me ill. I also love to get carried away by his eccentricity and madness. If that was shared with Freckles, who likes that and had it not been for his post the other day, as I would not have happened.

With Marilyn, I was best friend and I would party like crazy. Sex, drugs and rock n 'roll. What she did not listen to rock? Well, all orgies, total ...
it is not by itself if not for what it was. For all the clichés that broke the nose that caught him full, face, brash, because he did not care what they say, because he could get the most out of your body, learn to seduce any man, woman or animal ... Because it was a party animal care, drinker, smoker, gambler ...
And because he never said goodbye to the people.

Yes, my activities are a little single-issue, but I can think of no better way to spend your time. Well, that and that spring is very bad.

That is another thing that has appalled me. With the characters and I have been misplaced, but the activities have finished traumatize me. If not for Arald, I complained to everyone chaste. Does anyone else this will affect libido spring or what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment