I shot pool with the first edition of Carnival Freak. The theme of the week superpowers underestimated.
As I see it, the superpowers underestimated, are like useless skills of sin city. But with more touch of magic and surrealism. Here we go.
Worm offers us choose three, and I say, damn, "only three? But hey, we accept octopus.
After much deliberation my first superpower would be to change my hair color and shape just think that eye! is not the same as I grow very fast, not one day want to sleep and wake up being Rapunzel This being the cousin of Adams. Any
aunt give me the reason this super cool an egg! A black day emo with bangs, a day after a surge full minimelena super groovy bubblegum pink, and two days long and curly hair color copper. And no split ends or misfortunes in salons. Paradise!
As a second superpower know I would jump and spin in the air, running, jumping and falling know ... you need to do parkour, go. What's humanoid they do, but jump servant does not know or three steps down> _ <
decisive hour arrives, the last superpower underestimated ... choose to copy those of my colleagues, but it is probably cheating, because it becomes the superpower of Rogue and has not underestimated, but im an ass-ass-see-I and clearly, then surely everyone chooses things more funky to me ... But ... me to change my hair every day would be sooo happy ... Vale, as the last superpower ask me to choose when I sleep and when I wake . This means it would never be tired to get up and half dead one night revelry. Would fully regenerative sleep, choose "now" and bam 6 hours of REM-nonREM that leave me completely reset and ready to kill. This super bullshit seem to anyone who has not suffered insomnia, but many others I read.
Worm adds a question How would you stay with three superpowers underestimated or with a superpower?
Man, if I choose the super power so ... might be the superpower, but the truth is that
underestimated my three superpowers are cool deck and I would fucking life
mother ... so ... I think I'll stick with my three little ones and I already take advantage of Zorro or some other one stays with the real superpower to line = P
And I compared those with the skills useless superpowers. .. Who has useless skills? Come! we all have, just that sometimes we do not fall ... I propose that the comenteis.
In my case I store useless data in a totally random, I can put my legs behind the head, I can only bend the first joint of the fingers; I have great mobility and accuracy with his feet, I can write and defaced, I am very good with the mouth (teeth, lips, tongue) (ale, yes, think evil pigs ...) , I am able to sleep in any situation and in any position, see, sitting on a stool in the middle of the club, or similar, not to be confused with my beloved superpower, that in this I was knocked unconscious when I least expect it and wake up at all .... it hurts and now I can not think more ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment