Sunday, March 27, 2011

Monclerwoodbury Commons Stores



Information is Not Knowledge.
Knowledge is Not wisdom.
(Frank Zappa)

The wisest people I know did not know everything. Or rather, they know they do not know everything. The wisest people I've met look at you as an equal, pending on how much they can contribute, they are aware that we never stop learning. The wisest people I ever met impose, or believe that their truth or their ideas are above the rest, but that dialogue by giving his point of view and the reasons behind it, listening to the others in order to supplement their own opinions. People wiser than I have known going step by step, knowing they will never be the best, and do not try to reach the top, but enjoying the journey. The wisest people I have ever despise you because they see in everything and everyone the opportunity to continue growing and improving. The wisest people I know did not ask you to hear them, but you hear your own voice. The wisest people I've met have hearts full of faith in life in humans and in themselves.
The wisest people I've met know discuss. Know to question your beliefs and leave you a swing of his. Strengthen the structure to know it more and more resistant, and also know that will never be unbroken. Really know how to smile because they rely on the possibilities of others and because they see the world with enthusiasm. Know how to learn from their mistakes, take them as turning points for improvement and renewal.
The wisest people I have met know how to be happy because they live with their weaknesses and take advantage of them, without disguise or hide. Taking them forward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment