Saturday, March 5, 2011

Isa Brown Chickens Where Can I Buyin Sc

What I am or what I


Today is an important day for the Chief, is nervous because tonight speaks before a few hundred people to try to convince them of something. It's something that I personally bring it to cool, indeed almost rather not getting what I want, selfishly speaking, if the Chief succeeds, I will have much less head-and head-long dedication. But it takes a few months behind this goal and is excited about the topic.

Here is where the conflict. Not only I do not want go all night surrounded by head-sobaquillo clones and food (probably high in fat and grilled), but also reached the Greek last night and today the girls out for dinner and drinks.

What I feel like this more than clear: go with my friends.
What I feel compelled to do: support my father.

What do I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment