cars still do not dare to try their luck and are parked in a completely absurd and illegal. A bequeath balconies specks of ash. And for the first time in more than a week, you hear the birds.
failures have already finished. Of the beautiful monuments there is only one the rest, all ash "Flames to dust"
I had planned to study like a fool and lock ... I do not regret having enjoyed these faults at all. I left, I had fun, I have seen failures, I have heard mascletàs ( and I hated trying to sleep while ), I ate donuts and mc Donals late in the morning ... and we kicked around like no tomorrow, straight until morning ... According to a rapprochement between my friend and I google maps on a night, easily traveled between 8 and 12 miles ... Who said road to Santiago?
I shared with my dog \u200b\u200band the fox, something to do with where they are groovy and has earned the penalty cardiology park for a few days ^ ^ I had predicted failure, leading to winning "Al Hunter hunted " crowned by a fox who sees everything.
Procastrinar and glad, now in search of cardio with teeth and claws.
0 comments:
Post a Comment