Friday, March 4, 2011

Who Does Lauren London's Hair

My gift has flown



In November was the birthday of my pet Gremblin, 17 springs.
absurdly infatuated As this northern English, the best gift that I thought was a trip for two to Santiago de Compostela, where she has many friends that we would welcome in their estudiante.Hablé stories with friends and classmates, to find out what dates we could reconcile, I had exams at the beginning of February and she, who is in 2 of bachelor, had his week of the second quarter to the end. His friends told me it wasn'ta good idea because the Grem gets hysterical reviews the play and as for the selective and the selection of career ... certainly not because it would be good to go.
seemed very strange to me that Grem miss a free trip to your favorite site ... not be typical of the blood of my blood. But just in case, I did not buy tickets if I did a voucher.
As a gift, triumphed. And see that giving away land to be bad things ...
But when we started talking about the dates ... said it was impossible to square, so in the end, prices were rising, and I had to pay more than they had looked for two in a ticket just for her. finally, after all, was his gift.
A few days later a friend told me that his class had joined the trip. I felt like a kick in the stomach. How infuriating! That had to be me! Another was going to stay with all the smiles of my gift ... Jealousy at its best.

A couple of two days took the plane on the way there. I went to fire them at the airport, and gave me two kisses Grem farewell ( we never touch us except to beat us ). "Jo, I had to be getting on that flight"

But now he was seeing the pictures of the festivals are hitting, and probably have been better gift than to go without me because I could have Cut the roll or we could have screwed up for any discussion. Now I have that feeling of happiness and serenity adult ... "zen state a shit, shit, I want to travel"

0 comments:

Post a Comment